Thursday 25 August 2011

Jennifer Lopez’s green gown: unfortunate, fug or just unflattering?

These are some more photos of Jennifer Lopez on her seemingly endless music video shoot for “Papi”. We’ve already covered the culottes (The Fug Girls called them culottes too, btw), and the leather pants (too much). Today’s ensemble revolves around a green dress with unfortunate slits. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I like Jennifer Lopez’s legs. More than that, I like her figure in it’s entirety. I wish she didn’t wear such dated, revealing styles, but I still appreciate Jennifer for truly being a curvy woman, and for not trying to mask those curves. She has a crazy ass, and lovely thick thighs, and dancer’s calves. I wish she would wear clothes that flatter those lovely legs, something sexy AND age-appropriate, something that didn’t make her look like she was clinging to a 25-year-old image of herself.


So, are we going to talk about the Spanx/underwear/thigh situation? Look, it’s a bad angle, it’s a bad dress, and I don’t even think these are Spanx, right? She’s just wearing, like, normal granny panties. Other sites are calling them Spanx, though, so I have no idea. Whatever is happening, it’s happening because it’s a bad dress and Jennifer should known better. Do not go off about J.Lo’s thighs. The thighs are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment